Credit card payments in favor of FreeDamTours are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as FREEDAM TOURS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
1. By coming on any of ours walking tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours, and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each walk by the tour guide.
2. The Free Walking Tours supplied by FreeDam Tours are free, there are no upfront costs. The tours are operated on a tips-only basis. FreeDam Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part in the tours at any time.
3. Pre Booking gives you priority onto the tour over guests with no reservation. However, we do require that you do so no later than 5 minutes before the start of the tour, after which point we reserve the right to allocate your place to somebody else. This is in the interests of fairness to all those wishing to participate on the tour, as well as to ensure their punctual start.
5. Free Walking Tours need a minimum of 5 participants to start.
4. Free tours are for individuals and small groups of up to 6 persons. Groups of 7 or more are required to book a private tour. Alternatively, groups of 7 to 10 people may be asked to pay a per-person fee of €12 per person. WE RESERVE THE THE RIGHT TO TURN AWAY MULTIPLE RESERVATIONS RESULTING IN GROUPS BIGGER THAN 6 PEOPLE Email us on email@example.com for more details.
5. Please be aware that tours may be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions. If a tour is cancelled we communicate this on our Facebook page - FreeDam Tours.
6. By agreeing to these terms of service you agree that FreeDam Tours, its partners, and freelance tours guides assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
7. During the tour, a group picture will be taken. This picture will be shared on our Facebook page and, if we have your e-mail address, it will also be emailed to you after the tour. If you like to be removed from the picture you can send us a request to be blocked-out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either remove of block you from the picture on Facebook.
8. FreeDam Tours will never sell your personal details to any third party. We reserve the right to use any data given to us for marketing (for example our website or flyers) and research purposes.